domingo, 30 de noviembre de 2014

Mick's brief introduction / Breve presentación de Mick



Hi Everyone!

My name is Mick, and I’m the English language assistant from the USA working at both CEIP. Ntra. Sra. de Araceli and Instituto Marques de Comares. I graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa last May with a degree in Communications. Last year through a program from my university, I had the amazing opportunity to live in Sevilla for a year and study at the University of Sevilla. I was able to experience Semana Santa, La Feria, Carnival, and explore different cities such as Córdoba, Granada, Málaga, Cádiz, Jerez, Ronda, Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife, and Mallorca. Now I’m back in Andalucia for a second time and teaching in Lucena! I absolutely love working with kids and it has been nothing but a joy thus far. On my free time, I love to travel, hike, improve my Spanish, and of course here in Spain, take advantage of the siesta (the best part of the day)!! I hope to meet you all soon!


MICK

Hola a todos!

     Mi nombre es Mick, y soy el asistente de lengua inglesa de los Estados Unidos que trabaja en CEIP Ntra. Sra. de Araceli y el Instituto Marqués de Comares. Me gradué en la Universidad de Hawaii en Manoa el pasado mayo con un grado en Comunicaciones. El pasado año, a través de un programa de mi universidad, tuve la increíble oportunidad de vivir en Sevilla por un año y estudiar en la Universidad de Sevilla. Fui capaz de experimentar la Semana Santa, La Feria, el Carnaval y explorar diferentes ciudades como Córdoba, Granada, Málaga, Cádiz, Jerez, Ronda, Madrid, Barcelona, Tenerife y Mallorca. Ahora estoy de vuelta en Andalucía por un segundo año y enseñando en Lucena. Estoy absolutamente encantado trabajando con niños, y ha sido más que una alegría hasta el momento. En mi tiempo libre, me encanta viajar, hacer senderismo, mejorar mi español y, por supuesto aquí en España, aprovechar la siesta (!la mejor parte del día!)  Espero veros a todos pronto. 

MICK

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario